National Proficiency Tests Council are part of the City and Guilds group.
We invest heavily in training and qualifications to ensure our staff are both proficient and safe whilst operating equipment and machinery.
We hold the whole range of NPTC qualifications in chainsaw operations, enabling us to fell or dismantle any size tree.
- CS30, CS31, CS32, CS33, CS34, CS35, CS36, CS37
- NPTC CS38 & CS39 in Tree Climbing and perform aerial rescue and also operate chainsaws from a rope and harness as well as from the ground. They are two very different specialised qualifications.
- CPCS – Construction Plant Competence Scheme – Tractors, 360 excavator and fork lifts.
- FMOC – Forest machines Operating – Skidder / Forwarder handling and timber trailer. Winch Operations.
- FMOC tracked harvester.
- NPTC brushcutters and trimmers.
- NPTC PA1 & PA6 – use of pesticides and herbicides with knapsack sprayers.
- First Aid,
- CSCS – Construction Site Certification Scheme. Health and safety.
- C.A.T & genny Locator.
- NPTC – electrical awareness.